From optimizing profiles to scheduling content, this course teaches small business owners how to use Pinterest and Instagram in ways that will help grow their brand and business. We’ve created a curriculum that puts the power back in your hands, teaching you how to turn your social media platforms into powerful tools to connect with your audience, gain brand recognition, and increase sales.
What You Will Learn in This Class
This deep-dive course covers essential tools to help you grow your brand’s visibility, manage your social media in an easily maintainable way, and connect with new customers. You will receive exclusive tried-and-true social media strategy in an easy-to-follow format — all with Pinterest-approved methods that have been proven to work. This course will yield big results for your business, including building local awareness and selling your product across the country. Here are a few of the topics we cover in this course:
- Learn how to write a compelling profile description
- Plan your Instagram feed + learn about the importance of batching
- Tips for researching effective new hashtags to use
- How to organize your hashtags
- The ins and outs of Instagram business account analytics
- Tips for using Instagram Stories, going live, IGTV effectively
- How to set up your business account
- Setting up your business's profile for success
- How to create a relevant new Pinterest board
- How to create pins that are eye-catching, nicely designed, and use your own photography
- Best practice for writing a caption and using hashtags
- Step-by-step instructions on how to use Tailwind Tribes
- Step-by-step instructions on how to set up Tailwind SmartLoop
- Tips and tricks to help you efficiently maintain your Pinterest account going forward
- The basics of Pinterest analytics and Tailwind analytics
- Step-by-step information and examples of Joanna's workflow & process
- Invitation to a shared Pinterest board (with over 320,000 followers) to start gaining visibility right away
- Free Tailwind trial + an exclusive rate of $30 off your subscription
- Unlimited access to a Facebook group to discuss & connect with other small businesses
- Exclusive access to book one-on-one sessions with Joanna for follow up and personalized tips
"Joanna helped me understand how to maximize my time and efforts on Pinterest. She paved the way to gain 200k in engagement in one month. Joanna does a great job of quickly going over the basics and going in depth best practices to someone like me who had a good understanding and following of social media, but was no longer growing my following/engagement. Her knowledge of how to use this platform has increased my online sales and I am forever grateful for her course!"
- Kayla Gil, Founder, Pipe & Row
The course is taught by Joanna Hawley-McBride, aka Jojotastic, a social media expert with over 3.8 million followers across all social media platforms and over 7 million monthly viewers on Pinterest alone!
With a background in textile design and an obsession for sharing, in 2012, Joanna created Jojotastic as a lifestyle blog focused on runway-fresh fashion, inspiring modern-but-modest home interiors, and her addiction to donuts. A well-established lifestyle influencer, Joanna was one of the first Pinterest users ( with over 3.7 million followers to prove it). Known for her raw honesty, Joanna seeks to inspire readers to live their truest lives. In the past, she has worked with brands including Ford, Ziploc, Gap and has been featured in national outlets such as CNBC, Buzzfeed, HGTV, Apartment Therapy and more!
StartWhy Instagram is an Essential Tool for Your Small Business
StartA Quick Overview of Instagram
StartMy #1 Instagram Tip
StartInstagram Profile Must-Haves
StartCurating Your Instagram Feed
StartHow to Write a Good Caption
StartThe Basics of Instagram Stories
StartHow to Use Highlights
StartEverything You Need to Know About IGTV
StartHow to Go Live on Instagram
StartEverything You Need to Know About Hashtags
StartFun Ways to Engage With Your Audience
"I have always been really intimidated by social media. I’m a jeweler, not a marketing expert! But, Joanna’s class made it all feel so much more approachable. She really gives you all of the tools you need to be confident in your approach to social media."
- Christine Heidel, Founder, Silver + Salt